Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I see... I think.... I wonder....


I see a caterpillar spinning a cocoon around him. He will turn into a butterfly that drinks nectar. I think the caterpillar is going to be a butterfly soon. The caterpillar grows wings inside the cocoon. I wonder how the butterfly flies to the flower to have a drink? By Krishant


I see a caterpillar change into a chrysalis. A chrysalis turns into a butterfly. I think the caterpillar will turn into a beautiful butterfly. I wonder why he is yellow, black and white? By Tiffanny


I see a caterpillar hanging onto a branch. I can see the caterpillar turning into a cocoon and I see some green things on the chrysalis. I think the caterpillar is ready to almost pop out of the chrysalis. I wonder how butterflies drink nectar from flowers? By Benny


I see the caterpillar spinning a chrysalis. I think it's going to be slow. I wonder when it's going to come out? By Rohan


I see the caterpillar turning into a J shape. I think the caterpillar comes out after two weeks. I wonder how the caterpillar comes out of the chrysalis? By Gina 

2 comments:

Aum said...

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ella,Emer,Savannah and Riley said...

Hi kids with a view

We like your caterpillars because their growing and going to become butterflys.Why do you keep caterpillars?

From Emer,Ella,Savannah and Riley.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...