Monday, November 15, 2010

Our Favourite American Teacher

Hi! My name is Rebecca Hemingway, and I'm a student teacher in Room 3. I came here from the United States of America (Georgia to be specific) to finish my university work. My university has a partnership with the University of Auckland which allows me do my teaching practicum in another country. I've been in NZ since late August and recently moved to Room 3. I've really loved teaching the Room 3 kids and hope you enjoy the work we've done. Friday is my last day at Point View. I fly back to the US on Sunday and will graduate in December! Thanks for your hospitality and support.  

4 comments:

Kaitlyn said...

Goodbye Miss Hemingway and have a great time.

Kaitlyn said...

I wish I can go to American.

Kaitlyn said...

I,m am sad if you go to American.

Bruhathi said...

thank you for teaching us last year

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...